2018 Manor Hill Farm Fest
June 23 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
On Saturday, June 23, 2018, Manor Hill Farm will be hosting the Manor Hill Farm Fest on their 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City, Maryland. Victoria Gastro Pub is proud to participate… highlights include:
– Farm tours and education activities: Learn from the farm staff and brewing team how hops are grown and harvested at Manor Hill Farm. Then tour the farm and the production brewery
– Farm brewed beers from Manor Hill Brewing being poured at multiple beer stations.
– Fresh, locally-sourced food from nearby farms and establishments, including La Palapa, Scoop & Paddle, Manor Hill Tavern, Food Plenty, and Victoria Gastro Pub.
– Live music from local artists (Soul Island Rebels and Midnight Society)
– Farmers market with local produce and specialty items.
– More activities to be announced as the event approaches!!!
General Admission (1-5pm) = $15, includes commemorative glass and first beer
VIP (early access begins at 12 pm) = $30, includes commemorative glass, first beer, and newly designed Manor Hill T-shirt. Also get first dibs on limited casks/draughts at the event… Citra Splendor w/ Mango, Inertia Creeps Mojito, Crooked Beak, Crooked Beak w/Passion Fruit, and Cyber Samurai!
Due to limited ticket availability, this event is for adults (21+) only.